Read more ...
Instant Mudakathan Keerai Dosa | Balloon Vine leaves Crepe is a healthy dosa made by mixing idli batter with mudakathan keerai puree. Mudakathan keerai is well known for its medicinal properties in healing bone related deseases. The traditional recipe of mudakathan keerai dosa is different from this instant recipe. I’ll share that one also in future.
Now we go for this Instant Mudakathan Dosa recipe...
Recipe for Instant Mudakathan Keerai Dosa | Balloon Vine leaves Crepe:
Cuisine : Indian| South Indian
Preparation time : 10 Minutes
Cooking time : 20 Minutes
yields –10 dosas (medium size)
- Fermented Idli batter – 2 cup
- Mudakathan keerai - 1 cup
- Water – as required
- Sesame oil | Nallennei – as required
- Clean mudakathan keerai, pluck only the leaves & wash in enough water for about 3 times.
- Drain the leaves and grind to a fine paste in a mixer grinder. Transfer it to a container.
- Add the fermented batter to the same container & combine everything very well. Add water, if required, to make a dosa batter consistency.
- To prepare dosa, heat a iron|non-stick dosa pan.
- Mix the batter well with a ladle. Take a ladleful of batter and pour on the hot dosa pan and spread the batter in circular pattern.
- Drizzle some oil over the dosa, cover with a lid and cook in medium flame.
- After 2 minutes, open the lid, check for the doneness and transfer the dosa on to a serving plate.
Healthy, tasty, colourful Instant Mudakathan Keerai Dosa is ready to eat. You can serve this keerai dosa with any chutney of your choice.
- Idli batter quantity may be varied as per your choice.
- It is not advisable to store dosa batter in the refrigerator after mixing mudakathan keerai paste. So, use the idli batter accordingly to finish the batter immediately.
Tags: Mudakathan keerai Dosa recipe, Balloon Vine leaves Crepe, Mudakathan keerai dosa recipe, South Indian breakfast ideas, Healthy Breakfast recipe, Healthy Breakfast ideas, Healthy greens recipes, Diabetic friendly recipes, Dosa varieties, Herbal dosa batter using Balloon Vine leaves, South Indian breakfast using medicinal greens, Health benefits of Balloon Vine leaves, Medicinal greens recipes