Ragi Drumstick Leaves Adai | Kezhvaragu Murungai Keerai Roti | Finger Millet Drumstick Leaves Crepes is a healthier version of making Adai Dosa using millet and greens. It is very easy to prepare and tasty to eat. It is strongly recommended for pregnant women, feeding mothers, growing children and people ailing with diabetic and anemic. This should be included in our regular diet.
- Ragi Flour – 1 cup
- Shallots (finely chopped) – ¼ cup
- Drumstick leaves – ¼ cup
- Green chilly (finely chopped) – 1 No.
- Jeera (Cumin seed) – ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
- Clean and wash drumstick leaves and keep it ready.
- In a mixing bowl, add ragi flour, jeera and salt and mix everything. Then add shallots and green chilli and drumstick leaves and mix well. Knead them into dough similar to “chapathi” dough by sprinkling water now and then.
- Roll this dough into big lemon sized balls.
- Take a zip lock pouch or a plastic sheet, grease it with oil, place the dough and flatten it to a thin disc as far as possible without getting broken.
- In the mean time, heat the tava, place the ragi adai on the heated tava.
- Cook it on both sides in medium flame by flipping and applying a tsp of oil.
Your healthy, yummy Ragi Murungai Keerai Adai is ready to serve! You can serve with coconut chutney or jaggery. For kids, you can serve it with jam. Today, I have served this adai with Blueberry jam and it tasted yummy!!
- The drumstick leaves I have chosen today are very tender and right away added without cooking them separately. It will get cooked when the adai is done. But if you have a second thought, you can fry the leaves in a tsp of oil and add them to the flour before preparing the dough.
Tags: Keppai Roti, Keppai murungai keerai roti recipe, Kezhvaragu Roti recipe, Kezhvaragu adai recipe with drumstick leaves, Ragi roti, Ragi murungaikeerai adai recipe, Fingermillet moringa pancake, fingermillet drumstick leaves crepes, Diabetic friendly recipe with Finger Millet, recipes to cure anaemic, healthy millet recipes