Rava Laadu | Sooji Laddu | Rava Laddu is a simple sweet , could be made in no time . Of course there are many methods of making this delicious sweet, the method I’m giving here will take some time to make initial preparation. The effort you put will definitely yield good result.
- Rava | Sooji – 1 cup
- Sugar – ¾ cup
- Ghee – ½ cup or as required
- Cardamom – 3 Nos
- Nuts (finely chopped) of your choice.
- Dry roast rava in a thick bottomed kadai until you get nice aroma, without burning sooji.
- Grind the roasted rava into fine powder in a mixer grinder or in a flour mill.
- Grind sugar along with cardamom into fine powder using a mixer grinder and keep aside.
- In a pan, add a teaspoon of ghee and fry the nuts into golden brown and keep aside.
- In a broad vessel, add powdered rava, sugar and fried nut and mix everything well.
- In the mean time, heat ghee in a kadai.
- Add hot ghee over the mixture and mix everything with a ladle evenly. Stop adding ghee once when the mixture is about to stick as we do for puttu mix.
- Take a handful of the mix and hold it tight together to form a ball when it is hot.
- Do the same for the rest of the mix.
Your delicious Rava Laadu is ready to enjoy!
- Don’t heat the ghee to the boiling point.
- Try to make laddu out of hot mix quickly, otherwise, it will not hold together.
- You can also sprinkle some milk but the shelf life of laddu will be only for 2 days.
Tags: Rava Laddu recipe, Festival recipes, Indian Sweet recipes, Easy sweet recipes, Diwali recipes, Gokulashtami recipes, Krishna Jayanthi recipes, Sooji recipes, Rava recipes, How to make laddu with rava?, How to make laadu with sooji?